A Smart Boulder Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
However, when you install a Boulder monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a message to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Boulder?
You never want to descend your staircase to see that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Boulder flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system detects flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're not at home. In the event your Boulder flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your Boulder Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when help arrives. Using these systems is important when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Boulder flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when excessive water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to combat freezing pipes.
- Review video footage from your camera system to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to fit your needs. Simply dial (303) 479-3788 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.