Your primary entryway and ground-floor windows continue to be the most likely spots for a burglary. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a shock that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as critical tools for home security packages in Boulder. Even though the technology has been in use for decades, you may be surprised at what current sensors can do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Whether you choose a streamlined approach or the most full-featured system, you’ll be happy to know that door and window alarm sensors are included in all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to trouble with it yourself, and there won’t be any reason to stress about your devices being positioned properly.
At the heart of your window and door alarm sensors is a straightforward, yet powerful two-piece magnetic contact. One piece is attached to the frame, and the other is secured straight to the window or door. You shut your door or window and the matching contacts connect together seamlessly. When home’s security is activated and an entry point opens, the joined contacts move apart and the alarm is set off. But you should know, these newer devices can do much more than simply set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Boulder
On the frontline of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide numerous advantages, including the following:
- Set off the siren: These components trigger your high-pitched siren if a window or door opens when the system is armed.
- Instant notifications: Do you wish to know what’s happening at your property when you’re away? You can receive instant notifications straight to your smartphone whenever a component is engaged.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring agents will receive a notification too. Your home will be defended, regardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation possibilities: Set your various sensors and devices to operate together. You can have your entry lights turn on or have a camera to start recording if a door or window sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They have a slim design that fits nicely with any decor. You may even find fully recessed sensors that are concealed from view.
- Connectivity options: Pick from wired or wireless components based on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your property will be better defended.
More useful than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Boulder are able to be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Customize Your Modern Home Security System In Boulder
Would you like to get advanced window and door alarm sensors in Boulder that elevate your safety and interact straight to your home automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to see what we are able to do for you, place a call to (303) 479-3788 or submit the simple form on this page.