What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Boulder?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You place a a device with a built-in microphone in close contact to your child’s bed, transmitting sound to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now offer many more features. For example, some monitors now have HD video and 2-way communication. You can also hook some monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to wander all over the house. The top baby monitors in Boulder are so advanced that they are similar to inside surveillance in both features and price.
Can you replace your baby monitor with an indoor security camera?
Since baby monitors and indoor security cameras share similar capabilities, you will find quite a few parents in Boulder integrating their nursery to their overall home defense. This approach is beneficial -- specifically when using to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will include:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your surveillance system should have at least 1080p HD resolution, and infrared functionality for night vision.
● Two-way talk: You won’t always have to go to the nursery to soothe your baby back to a gentle slumber. Your reassuring words may be the only thing needed to keep bundle of joy sleeping.
● Motion sensors: While it’s an option to have your monitoring device function around the clock to keep a close eye on your child, your attentiveness might begin to waver. Conversely, if your video surveillance identifies unexpected movements, it can be programmed to send a message on your phone. You will appreciate this when your adventurous newborn quietly scrambles out of the crib or if your curious cat wanders into the space.
● Recording capabilities: Many baby monitors do not capture video footage. Today’s modern devices allow you to send a brief sample to grandparents to let them see what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: Instead of carrying an external monitor wherever you go, you can view your child from your home security app. You might even check in on your tot and babysitter if you’re able to get an evening away.